Monday, November 8, 2010

ZALDASTANI Tip 3: Calculated Risk Taking = Success

Do you know: Great entrepreneurs are risk takers but stay focused on the end result.

Tip 3: Go after a reachable, big idea.  Then just as Dorothy did in the Wizard of OZ, start down your yellow brick road with aligned focus.  Stay on track, by constantly testing your ideas, products, and services with your customers.  Don't let dreams of grandeur replace the required brick to brick progress.

Bottom line: Experiment Small - Don't Get Ahead of Yourself


Nicholas Zaldastani

3 comments:

  1. Nicholas Zaldastani has been a great inspiration to my life for the past 5 years. He has encouraged me to take risks and guided me to think outside the box. He has helped me grow so much as an individual, not only in my career but also my personal life. Thank you Nicholas Zaldastani for being such a great support partner to me. I look forward to reading all off the blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have appreciated Nicholas Zaldastani coaching and support. Thank you Nicholas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicholas is the hardest working man on earth!

    ReplyDelete